- Home →
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries
Lithium-ion storage batteries
Since 1998, LLC ADS has been the manufacturer of prismatic alkaline storage batteries with a nickel anode, made in various sizes and capacitive ratings, and used in many areas of industry, energetic, transport, and other equipment. Up to date, we have gained a proven experience and engineering capabilities in the area of manufacturing storage batteries.
For many years our Company has been in constant development and striving for innovative energy storage technologies in order to satisfy the growing needs of the customers and overall electrical power market.
Lithium-ion technology is one of our development direction. Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) as cathode material offers high electrochemical features and low internal resistance.
Lithium-ion batteries offer an extending lifetime, increasing energy density, improving safety, and increasing charging speed.
The electrochemical technology of lithium-iron-phosphate cells is often chosen to replace lead- acid technology. Four lithium-iron-phosphate cells provide a voltage of 12.8V which is similar to the voltage provided by six lead- acid cells of 2V each.
Since 2020 we have started assembling the lithium-ion batteries with lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) as a cathode material.
The whole range of the product “ADS lithium technology” is assembled with Chinese top quality component parts at own production area located in Ukraine, Lviv Region that ascertains the purchasing of qualitative lithium-ion cells by lowest price without any dealer’s fee.
The lithium-ion batteries with a voltage of 12V and 48V are designed to be utilized instead of lead- acid electrochemical technology.
- Self-contained, hybrid solar and wind electric stations
- Cellular transmitting stations
- Uninterrupted power supply
- The automatic direct current system
- Traction battery for floor-level transport
- Traction battery for a self-contained motion of an urban electric transport.
Key advantages of lithium-ion technology:
- Not less than 6000 charge/discharge cycles
- Up to 20-year service life in float mode
- High performance at a high discharge current
- High acceptable discharge rate
- Light weight and small size
- High safety rate
- Battery Management System
- Remote control and diagnostic
- High energy density
- Low maintenance
You may learn more about the features of lithium-ion batteries using the link below.